Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Ivy and Dots

I finally did it! I opened up my dress shop. I am oh so excited about it and a little nervous too.
My store is named after my Grandma Dorothy and my Grandpa Ivar. Their nicknames are Ivy and Dot. I love family names and the combo of their's is especially fun and cute. 

Anyway, I have been opened almost a week and have had two sales! So exciting. This is my very first order that I sent out. So cute huh?

Obviously my branding and logo aren't done yet, so I'm making due until it's done. I still think it's fun.

Here's Ailee sporting her Ivy and Dots dress :)

Soooo, I would love it if you went and checked out my site. Then come tell me what you think and then go tell your friends ;) Still lots to do and figure out but I am up for the challenge and excited to share my progress with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment