Wednesday, August 20, 2014

One Year!

Ailee turned one this week! Can you believe it! Where has the time gone?
She is getting so big and brings so much joy into each of our lives. So grateful for this past year. She is still just her old self, she likes to eat anything she can gum down. She's 21 lbs, 14 oz (80%) and 29 1/2 inches tall (65%). Not walking yet, but she has had a few moments where she has stood by her self. I still think it will be a while before she starts walking. She loves to mimic sounds and blow raspberries. She's the cutest

For her birthday we went to a splash pad, opened up some presents. Went to target to pick out presents from grandparents and ate at Chik-Fil-A. All in all I think she had a pretty good first birthday.

 I think it's funny, these two are basically making the exact same face. Haha. 

Of course we had to have a party. We did a joint party with our cute friend Stella who also turned one recently. It was quite the party. Sally took a lot of pictures and I haven't gotten them yet, so when I do I'll post them.

We did a popsicle theme. Lexy, Sally, and me put together quite the bash. It was so fun. Kevin loved that I recruited him to put sprinkles in the bottom of each of these Mike and Ike's. Haha



 These babies, fighting over pizza remnants. Haha.



Hi, look how cute this wrapping is. You're too much Lexy.

After Ailee's party we went to our friend Scottie's party who was born the same day as Ailee.
Calum refused to wear a mustache, but Ailee was a good sport!

 Ailee and the birthday boy, who was nice enough to share the spotlight and let us all sing to Ailee too and eat some cake with him. Ailee ate a lot of cake that day. Haha.

Calum has been pretty fun lately. Super Why, a bike rider, and Leonardo. 
He asked me the other morning, "Super Mom, help me get on my..... dresses." He meant clothes, but I think he gets confused, because we get dressed. Ya know. It made me laugh.

Kevin found this at Costco, Calum loooooves it! Wears it everywhere.

Even when Facetiming with Grandma and Grandpa.

Tuckered out Ninja Turtle.

So this week was pretty busy. Lots of running around, and sorting through baby clothes. I didn't get everything unpacked until yesterday. Haha. This was a little outfit that was still in ailee's drawer. I was laughing so hard.

Ailee trying to get back what is rightfully hers. These two play so cute together sometimes. 

 Calum's finger nail must have gotten smashed in something cause his nail was lifting, and on Sunday he ripped it off at church. Poor kid.

 Kevin took the kiddos to Littleton's Western Welcome Week parade. 
This little messy eater. Raspberries and yogurt in her hair. I think I have to change her outfit after every meal.

These two are good snugglers.

They like to drink milk in my bed every morning. It's my favorite.

Here are all Ailee's monthly pics from the past year. So fun.
1 Day old

1 Month old

2 months old

She was so chubby I had to take a naked picture of her too. :)

3 Months

4 Months

5 Months

6 Months

7 Months

8 Months

9 Months

10 Months

11 Months

1 Year!!

 Happy Birthday Ailee Kate! We love you so!

No comments:

Post a Comment