Tuesday, September 2, 2014

This Little Piggy

I was able to put Ailee's hair in pig tails this week and I took a lot of pictures. Haha. She's the cutest.


When she doesn't have pigtails she is still putting everything on her head. Everything.

She's quite the fashionista

I mailed another order. Can I just tell you how giddy I get doing anything with my shop. I took a picture of my first packaging label. I. Am. A. Nerd.  But I'm loving it so much!!!!

It was a little hard finishing this dress with my bum thumb. I sliced the tip of it off with a cheese slicer. Whoops. Kevin made fun of my bandaging skills.

Our friends invited us up to their cabin for the weekend. It's really close to Denver, which was nice because pretty much everyone and their dog was headed to the mountains this weekend. So we were glad we didn't have to fight traffic way up into the mountains. Calum was really good helping me pack.
Ailee and him dumped cereal all over the house and Calum just kept trying on all Kevin's biking gear. Haha.

These boots were a little heavy. He tried for a long time to try and stand up with these. He couldn't ever make it up. Haha.

Calum played hard.

And slept hard. He fell asleep sitting on my lap. That never happens. 
:)

Miss Ailee had fun exploring.

We got to ride bikes and four wheelers. Calum had a ball.

Ailee can't wait til she can ride with the big boys.

We shot guns and got busted by the cops. We were in an area that we were allowed to shoot and obeying the laws but I guess someone called the cops on us, so they came and made sure that we were where we could be. Anyway, kind of dumb. The best part was that not one of us had ID's on us since we were just a stones throw away from the cabin. So it ended up being an adventure.
We also hiked around a bit. It wasn't pretty up there at all.

Kevin and me were thinking alike and packed the same shirt. Haha. Go Aggies.

Anyway, it was a fun little get away. So thanks Katelyn and Randy for entertaining us all weekend. We need a mafia rematch.

Kevin worked at this pretty place on Monday.

But he did get off a little early so we had a few friends come swim at our place. Surprisingly there weren't too many people at the pool so that was nice. Calum was being a wild man. He's fearless. He really needs to learn to swim soon so I don't have a heart attack.

Calum is a busy busy boy, so I decided to do Joy School with Calum. It's just two days a week and it started today. He loved it. How did he get so big? I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment