Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Elusive John Elway

It's 11:30. Everyone is asleep so I decided to take the opportunity to blog. 
Things are starting to come along with my little shop. I got some tags actually printed and business cards ordered. I've mentioned how much stuff actually goes into it right? But it's so fun, learning and creating my own brand and what not. I'm excited about the people I'm collaborating with and what not. Lots of fun stuff in the works! I seriously just get so giddy every time I make one of these puppies.



This is my favorite. Trying to get my cute kids to model my merchandise... They weren't into it. Haha.




Kevin had another interview this week. This one was in Boise. So Kevin left Friday and got home Saturday. My friends hubby was gone that night too, so we hung out which was nice.

We picked Kevin up from the airport dropped the babes off with the sitter then rode our bikes to a PGA tourney. It was such a fun afternoon. A turf company that sells to the temple gave Kevin tickets. Neither of us had ever been to anything like that. We really enjoyed it, and loved getting to spend the whole afternoon together. We love each other. :)
 


Us trying to discreetly take pictures with the golfers. Hahaha. Didn't work too great.

And lets just talk about what a nice day it was!! The perfect weather. 


Hi beautiful day.


We saw lots of pro golfers and even John Elway (That's him up top). We missed getting his signature by like half a second. Darn.

Miss Aileechubs


She's thinking we are weirdos 

Repping McDonalds colors at McDonalds. They should've given her a free McDouble or something, she would have eaten it whole I'm sure. This girl can eat!

Adventures of Mr Mischief
Trying to shut your sister in the drawer... naughty.

He really wanted to wear Ailee's skirt. He puts it on then took it off just as quick. I guess he realized cross dressing just isn't his thing. Haha.

 Is he cute or what? Actually being fairly good wandering the mall. He looooooved the Lego store. Guess we know what he's getting for Christmas. Haha.

Pretending to talk to someone on the pay phone. Too funny. Also he is wearing his "ninja turtle shell" here :) Such a funny kid. Makes me happy.

Mom Moments

 Daddy Does:
Biking with his homies

OK so now I'm tired. Did I mention we all have sore throats? So thats fun. I'm supposed to teach Joy School later this week and am really hoping we are healthy by then so all my planning doesn't get wasted. Plus Calum's going a little crazy. He needs to play with some children ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment