Sunday, February 28, 2016

M.I.A.

You're probably wondering where I've been all week. Honestly I haven't gotten around to blogging because I have been spending all my extra time hanging pictures and such around my house. You'd think it wouldn't take much time but oddly it has. Haha. I can't make decisions so deciding on pictures and frame placement and such was a lengthy battle. And then I had to find the pictures, print them and hang the frames. You like my pictures of pictures? Haha. Still waiting on a few prints :)



We also officially moved Miles into Calums room so I finally got around to hanging some of their stuff in that room. It's been fun, and time consuming and fun. 

And when I haven't been homemaking I've been child raising. Which is also time consuming and fun :) So there you have it. But we've had a good week. Played with Kelli's kids got back to the routine. Kids like routine. They do well with routine. Ailee's back to here million outfits a day, 


  Miles is back to his exploring, 

  Calums back to his teasing, 
and Kevin's back to working outside!!! 
He was pretty pumped to trim our bushes. He talked about it all week. Haha. Glad he's getting back to his old self. Our yard has been a wreck ;) Jk. But seriously. We're glad he's back at it. 


And  the weather has been stellar so we've enjoyed the Vitamin D. Ailee's pretty awesome on the balance bike, she doesn't even sit on it, she just waddles with it between her legs :) Kevin and her are besties. 

 Kevin surprised Calum with tickets to Monster Jam! Such boys. They had a blast watching the monster trucks squish cars and spin cookies (<---watch Kevin's going to give me a hard time for not calling the doughnuts.)



He's 8 months??!


 So there you have it Happy Sabbath. On to another week of crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment