Never a shortage of dress ups or cousins. Cuties.
My little cookie maker/batter eater
Miles climbed up a step!! Calum sliding down the stairs and posing for a picture.
Showing Kelli her cute little face and taking a trip to Costco with dad.
The weather has been so nice. We've played outside with friends and have gone to the park.
Its the CrossFit open the next few weeks. You do the same workout as everyone around the world each friday. ITs fun cause you can see how you measure up compared to everyone else. I've only been crossfitting for a few months so I knew I wasn't going to go to regionals or anything but I've really pushed myself and have been surprised at what I've been able to do. I did 21 chest to bar pull ups in one workout, and in another I did 25 toes to bar and a bunch of double unders, (I had never done any of those things in a workout before so I was really excited.) I've really enjoyed doing CrossFit. I like the sense of family and comradery at the gym. I also have loved being able to see me improve at skills that I never thought I'd be able to do. Not to mention spending an hour on me each day gives me more energy mentally and physically and I swear I'm more productive.
Calum makes himself toast almost daily. Haha. Here he's being nice and making Ailee some too. He does pretty good minus licking the knife and then using it again. Haha.
I had ten girls for Activity Days this week. My mom was out of town. My friend Kassi did come help, but it was still pretty wild. We made these olliblocks from thecaravanshoppe.com
I made a bunch of baby food and freezer meals this week, so we're set! Haha. Don't be fooled, those hearts are beans, not chocolate :)
My class learned about King Benjamin and how the people faced their tents toward him. So we built a fort and had our lesson in it.
Sunday night we entertained ourselves by swapping faces,
Checking out Kelli's new chicks
admired Ailees awesome post ponytail hair,
and playing with Barkley, (its hilarious how much Miles likes dogs because my other kids were terrified of them.)
I've discovered that Fred Meyer lets you leave your kids for an hour while you shop. Ive gone there twice this week. It might be my new favorite thing. I mean my three kids are pretty dang cute but taking all three of them to the store isn't very fun or efficient. i see many Fred Meyer trips in our future. Haha.



























No comments:
Post a Comment