You guys its a miracle! I finally mended a big stack of clothes that had been piling up. I had to document because it really was a great feat.
Ruba a dub dub three kids in a tub...
Miles thinks he's one of the big kids now. Taking baths in the big tub, eating food and crawling all around. He even is starting to pull himself up to kind of standing, more of a downward dog position, he thinks he's big. My parents even swore he said, "I love you." The other night. Haha. Slow down Miles! I love our one on one time getting to snuggle you. You are so happy. Love you so much it makes me cry.
On Saturday we had a Valentines breakfast.
Tried to get some Valentines pictures of the kiddos. It was eventful.
Valentines was our 8 year anniversary of our first date :) So crazy it's been that long! Kevin and me went out to dinner and then saw the new Star Wars movie. It was fun to have a night out. The restaurant gave us a rose, Kevin pretended he was the Bachelor and gave a little speech then asked me to accept the rose. We were laughing pretty good. I love Kevin. It's so good to spend time with just each other.
Don't worry, I didn't shave my head. It's my Jedi braid. Shoooom (Thats my light saber noise).
Tried to get pictures of all my little Valentines Sunday morning. They're so fun. How did people get decent pictures of their children before digital cameras??? I take seriously a million before I get one good one, and sometimes not even then :) They're pretty darn cute but they sure have a hard time holding still and smiling on command. Haha.
Sunday night we made heart shaped pizzas and my parents, Kelli brought a valentines piƱata, and Calum serenaded us on the guitar. It was a pretty fun night. And Calum was seriously loving the guitar. It was pretty cute.
My parents stopped by the house yesterday on their motorcycles. The kids went for a ride around the block. They loved it. Ailee was squealing with delight the entire time. I sure love my little Valentines.


Ailee likes to put Miles in a headlock and knock him over. She is trying to hug him but it rarely turns out well. The other day she was holding him like that saying, "I got you, you're safe." Miles wasn't reassured. Haha. She also crawls around and tries to get him to follow her.
Calum has been very honest lately. He tells the truth even when he gets in trouble. It makes me happy. Ailee loves to get into things in my bathroom. The other day there was a mess in my bathroom and I started to get after Ailee. Calum piped up, "It was me that made the mess." Made me so happy that he was honest, I gave him a big hug and told him how grateful I was.
I love seeing these guys learn and grow and become their own people. Being a parent is so fun.
























No comments:
Post a Comment