Her and her never ending outfits. Haha.
Calums preschool had a Valentines teddy bear tea party. Kevin took Calum on a little date to go pick out his Valentines. The boys had fun. Calum even wanted to get me and Ailee Valentines. He's a cute kid. He had so much fun at his party and ate too much candy. Haha.
Calum drew on his and the girls faces with sharpie. Such a punk.
As any boy with an older sister knows, sometimes she will dress you up like a princess and there's nothing you can do about it.
Ailee put on this headband right before bed and said, "I'm a ninja!" Of course Calum jumped right on that and before I knew it I had two ninja turtles running wild with bedtime no where in their minds.
I love these two buddies playing together.
We randomly decided to tackle one of our Idaho Bucket list items and drove an hour to Idaho City to eat pie at Trudy's. It was delish. Miles loved the coconut cream.
We had a good sabbath. Got to watch the big game with some fam. And the Broncos won! Whoop whoop!
Miles is crawling way too good now. I'm constantly scanning my floors for small items.
No change with Kevin's leg :( Hoping his next X-ray will bring good news.


















No comments:
Post a Comment