Tuesday, April 29, 2014

You Make My Heart Skip a Beet

 So another week sped by just like speedy Calum and me.
The kiddos and me mostly just hung out at home, but each night Kevin or me had something going on. Kevin and me did get two date nights this week though so that was fun! We played tennis for the first time since we moved to Colorado!! How has it been that long? We had lots of fun.


Tuesday night Kevin got invited to go to the Rockies game with some buddies. Our friends company has season tickets so Kevin kind of got the royal treatment. The seats were on the fourth row right behind home plate. And there was also a crazy good buffet. Kevin had a really good time and ate himself silly. 

 Calum was pretty pumped about the ice cream bowl Kevin brought home. Haha.

It's hard to get motivated to take these two out on my own. Haha. On top of that I had a crazy bad sore throat one day. Like worst sore throat I've ever had. It was the worst. I tried all sorts of remedies, including eating a spoonful of coconut oil. It really grossed me out.

Anyway, I wasn't very good about not letting Calum nap. Look at these silly snoozers.
 Fell asleep on his hand. Haha. 


If only he'd listen to his own advice! Haha.

Some nose picking pics :) He won't stooooop!!


Got Ailee a little car/walker thing. Calum has ridden it more than her. Haha

Treasures we found under the fridge

 Ailee has found her stash of baby food and goes in there all the time and eats them like this. I think she's hungry. Haha. She's a really good eater. A little too good. She still will overeat and throw up... I guess I just haven't figured out how much to feed her yet.

This kid is a nut!  Lounging playing Mario Kart. Haha.

Calum-"I'm running like a cheetah."
Me-"Are you hungry?"
Calum-"No I'm working on my speed."

He found rolly poley and was calling him a little cucumber... (Where did he get that?)

Calum's friend went to the dentist and her dad asked, "How are the peanuts teeth?"
Calum responded, "Peanuts don't have teeth."

Yesterday he was calling Ailee, Princess Gumdrop and himself, King Mushroom Raisinhorn (or at least thats what it sounded like. Haha)

Then today I found him stabbing this cantaloupe. I tell him to stop, of course he ignores me and says, "I'm making a cake. I have to work." (apparently we tell him that too much.) But a little while later he did make me a birthday cake out of play dough, sang to me and everything. Haha. So at least he likes me even if he doesn't listen to me.

And then there's this girl. Who is seriously just the sweetest thing ever. And she has been sleeping sooooooo good lately! It's fabulous. 

Her little cowlick hair is getting so long that it's kind of crazy in her headbands. So she got her first little pony tail this week. I think she liked it.

This was when I took it out. Haha.

This weekend was busy enough to make up for our slow week. Saturday I woke up went running, we went to brunch, rode our bikes to a SuperHero Birthday Party (Ailee's first time in the bike trailer, she cried the whole way there poor thing. We figured out a more comfy way to put her in on the way home and she fell asleep so that was good;) Got home, baked a cake for a Young Women's board dinner. Dropped kids off at the sitters, went to the dinner, picked them up then I rushed to go see a late movie with some friends. Haha. It was crazy. But lots of fun. I love it when Super Calum comes to play.

Oh babies, how I love you, this boards for you, and Kevin too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment