Calum got over his croup, but still has a cold. I think it is never ending. His poor nose is so raw from rubbing it and he is still coughing up a lung. Ailee woke up Sunday with cold symptoms too. Sad day. So we've kind of been laying low, but we have gone out and enjoyed the nice weather here and there. So here is our week of random shenanigans.
Visiting the dad for lunch at the park.
I think she likes her dad
Trying to take a picture of us all.
Trying on brothers helmet.
Ailee is 8 months!!!
I binded Ailee's quilt. My first time ever binding a quilt. I think it turned out pretty good. Ailee seems to like it.
Calum is very into Frozen if you didn't know. His latest thing is poking things and singing "Cut through the heart, cold and clear
Strike for love and strike for fear, See the beauty sharp and sheer, Split the ice apart, And break the frozen heart" (His lyrics aren't quite that accurate, he mumbles some of the words and makes up others but it's definitely that song. It's pretty funny.)
We went to the beach!
Of course Calum stripped. Can you see the snowy mountains in the background?
Ailee passed out on our way back to the car
She had a good bath to get all the sand off. See her little sunburned patch on her arm :( I guessed I missed a spot. Darn it. Isn't she the cutest?
Easter Egg hunt, Calum looks really thrilled about it. Haha. Mostly he just loves posing for the camera. Can't you tell?
Silly kid. They are pretty cute, even with their runny noses!


















No comments:
Post a Comment