The weather has been just dandy this week, so we've been able to get out a lot. Went to the Littleton museum, had a picnic, went to the zoo and on a hike. So glad spring is here!
Calum is a nut. I loved watching him and his friend Lincoln compared to the little girls that were there with us. These two boys ran everywhere, climbed on everything and collected sticks, while the girls held on to their mom's hand and walked right by the strollers. Boys are a handful. But oh so fun.
Ailee decided she didn't want to nap, so was awake for 5 hours!! That never happens. Crazy girl. She was happy at least. She hasn't loved napping in her carseat these days. Wants to be home in her bed so I guess we'll have to stick to a schedule a little better.
Always trying to escape her carseat.
Our fun hike we went on. We were quite the sight.
Of course Calum didn't want to be carried the whole time. So he got out and explored.
Drawing in the dirt.... rolling in the dirt
Basically just taking his sweet time. Haha. Walking five feet then having to stop and explore his surroundings. The usual. Haha. Makes our hikes take twice as long but we love it. Notice him in the background of this picture? Haha.
Ailee really liked the backpack carrier, and her big hat :)
Cute kids
Calum wanting to play Legos. So it begins...
Tell me this kid isn't the cutest, helping me make a treat for FHE. Haha. Sorry he's always in his undies everyone. I put clothes on him and he takes them right off. He keeps them on in public... most of the time.
Dressing up as a Muskateer
This picture of Ailee made me laugh cause she's wearing a diaper but it doesn't look like it. Haha. She was bobbing her head the other day when I was singing and it was making me laugh. She has been moving around a little better. She's getting the hang of scooting, and will scoot backward. She can also go from being on her belly to sitting up now, so thats fun. She's also liking food more and more even though she spits in on me and thinks it's funny, and is liking drinking out of a cup. She hasn't quite figured out the sippy cup. She chews on it, but I don't think she realizes that it has a drink in it :)
Calum didn't take a nap all week and it's been going well. I think he is figuring it out. Finally!! Life is so nice when our kids go to bed at 8! I feel like I actually get some me time. So nice. I love my babies but it's nice when they sleep too :) Haha.
Calum is trying to transition to spring too. Hence the outfit, shorts and snow boots. He really likes to dress himself lately. He also likes eating at the counter. Takes after my Grandpa Benny Boy. Haha.


























No comments:
Post a Comment