I feel like we can't catch a break here at the Foulger house. We get over one illness and get hit with another. My parents think there is something wrong with our kids because they are always sick. Thats just how kids are though right?? Anyway, Ailee kept "spitting up" on Tuesday and I was all concerned I was feeding her too much. Then Calum started barfing Wednesday morning, I could tell he was going to throw up so I tried to carry him to the bathroom. We didn't make it, Calum looks at me and says, "Sorry mom." It was so sweet and so sad. He felt bad and thought I was going to be upset. I gave him some squeezes and put him in the tub. Within two minutes he was up jumping around in the tub. It was crazy. So it occurred to me that Ailee was probably sick and throwing up in Tuesday and I didn't even realize. Poor girl. Thats the bad thing about her mild temperament. When she's sick I don't even notice!!! They were both feeling good basically by Wednesday afternoon. But we were hit again early Saturday morning when Ailee woke up with a fever. And then Calum threw up again randomly Sunday morning, this time he made it to the toilet, and smiled all happy to me, "I did it!" What a crazy kid. We went to the doctor yesterday and got Ailee some antibiotics. Turns out she has an ear infection. Darn it. Poor girl has been suffering all weekend:( but that hasn't stopped her from learning to wave at everyone!
Poor sick baby
Sometimes we try and pull Ailee out of her Bumbo and her big thighs make her stick. Haha.
Calum has been a little crazy these days. He stuck his airplane in the door and lodged this hunk of foam up his nose. Luckily we blew his nose and it came right out. Him checking out outside (resulting in dirty little footprints on his white bed). Playing outside with his cars making ramps. His new favorite way to eat, Zola would freak out to see her great grandchild eating at her table like this! He is such a boy. Haha.
I feel so bad Calum doesn't have a yard to play in. He loves being outside. It's so hard to get out with nap times and what not. He makes due with our balcony. I sure love him.

Calum and Ailee have been playing pretty well together lately which warms my heart. I was getting stuff out of the fridge the other day and Calum asks, "Are you leaving mom?"
Me-"Nope, just making dinner."
Calum-"You are!!!?!? Can I go play with Ailee?"
Haha Funny kid. Him barricading her and covering her with stuffed animals. She doesn't mind.
The latest dresses I've made. I'm having too much fun over here. Calum tells me the other day, "When I get big I can sew by myself and use those leopard scissors." (My sewing scissors are leopard print. Haha) Ailee decided she'd help me the other day by climbing onto my pressor foot and making my needle start sewing at a million miles an hour. luckily the fabric was all lined up sew it sewed right where I needed it to. Haha.
Kevin and my Five Guys love notes to each other. Haha.
Hopefully we will be done being sick for a while. We are ready for summer!




















No comments:
Post a Comment