It's been pretty nice this week so we've been trying to get out and busy ourselves.
Took Calum on a walk that should have taken 20 minutes round trip, but I decided to bring his little bike that I push. This was not my brightest idea. Calum controls the steering so I was constantly having to stop us from going into the road. He also wasn't very content to keep his feet on the pegs so I would run him over ever minute or so. Not only that but Calum wanted to get off and walk which turned into him sitting on the ground multiple times throughout our walk. Haha. So our walk took us an hour instead of the expected 20 minutes. I was exhausted.
Went to the park with dad. (Brought the stroller this time) Kevin and Calum had fun chasing after balls, I ended up sitting in the stroller and watching :) I felt pretty awesome. But these two boys sure are cute!
We went to the zoo with some friends. This was the first time we have gone where Calum was actually pretty excited about all the animals. He'd say their names, and make the noises. It was pretty cute. Since we've gone, whenever we ask Calum about ANYTHING he says starts talking about monkeys.
"Calum, come on lets go to nursery."
"A Monkeys..."
"What did you do today Calum?"
"A Monkeys..."
Apparently he liked the monkeys. They were being pretty silly. A couple of them were throwing a ball to each other. One was dancing for Calum. One had a baby it was carrying around. Pretty memorable :)
On a colder night we went to Little Monkey Bizness with the other Foulgers. Calum loved it and was sad when it was time to go.
The weather finally decided to act like winter last night and Calum had a blast stomping around in the snow this morning. Seriously couldn't get enough. Can't wait till he wakes up from his nap. We are going to make a snowman!
This looks like all we do is go out and play, but in reality most of my days are spent on the couch. I am trying to be a little productive and focus on something other than feeling sick. So I am attempting to take up crocheting. This is the start of my rag rug. Pretty proud of myself. Don't hate.
Calum is too much fun. I love going on outings with him (even if they end up taking 3x as long as intended). He makes everything so fun. He's getting really smart too. He knows the words to a lot of songs and will even say the line that comes next in his books! He's crazy. Always keeping us on our toes.




No comments:
Post a Comment