Thursday, January 10, 2013

Can't Keep a Secret

Ok guys. I'm no good at keeping secrets. And I don't know how to go on week after week lying to ALL of my blog followers, and not truly tell you what is going on week in and week out :) So I'm going to give you a few hints.
This has been my diet the past few weeks.



My house is a disaster and that is fine with me. (Any guesses yet??)



Calum wore this shirt to our family Christmas party.


Here's a close up.


 And if you haven't figured it out yet...


That's right people. Baby number two is on it's way! Due to arrive August 24 :)
Remember a few weeks back when I didn't end up getting my wrist surgery?? Well I went in to have surgery and they had me take a routine pregnancy test. I got admitted into my room and started to put on my gown when the nurse came in and said. "Kinzie, stop getting dressed, you're pregnant!" Kind of a crazy way to find out. I was only about 3 weeks along so it was a huge shock to me. Kevin wasn't even at the hospital yet so I decided to surprise him at home. When I walked in the door he was really confused to see me since I was supposed to be getting ready for surgery. I just said "I'm pregnant!" We are really excited!
 I've been feeling pregnant but not as bad as I felt with Calum. Just moodier, girl perhaps?? I've been super lazy and feeling guilty that Calum hasn't gotten out more.
So Calum has been practicing his dare devil skills inside :) We call him Rod.


It was nice and sunny yesterday so we went to the park. Calum was in heaven. 60 degrees and no need for a jacket! Love that Colorado sunshine!


So now you know. Whew such a relief to get that off my chest :)

2 comments:

  1. Yippee!! Real happy you are pregnant...and eating so well! :)I had a shameful amount of apple turnovers yesterday. Don't know if I can blame that on pregnancy, but I will. You rock and I hope you aren't feeling too crummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you post your horrible diet! That's my regular diet and I'm NOT pregnant! Uh oh....

    So happy for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete