I'm not going to lie, I am pretty proud of myself. I kept my New Years resolution from last year and was pretty diligent in blogging this year. Sometimes the posts we later or shorter than I'd wanted but I did what I could and am so glad I have this to look back on :) Calum has grown so much this year it's crazy! It makes me sad that most of our loved ones live far away and don't get to see his cuteness everyday, so I hope this Blog has helped to keep you updated.
We've been getting back into the swing of things here at home. Calum's had lots of fun playing with his new toys.
Being Tarzan. He woke up from a nap like this, I don't know what happened. Haha.
And discovering new hiding places.
We're glad to have our one on one time back with this cutie.
We rang in the New Year with some of our friends. We played games.
And lit off Kevin's fireworks he purchased in Wyoming with his Christmas money.
It was quite the show. The cops did show up and tell us to stop. We wished them a happy new year and they let us keep the remainder of our fireworks. :)
I am so grateful for this past year. We have made so many amazing friends and have grown as a family. We are so blessed and can't imagine my life being any other way. Hope you all have a Happy New Year!







No comments:
Post a Comment