Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Weekend Off

I had the weekend off this week :) Kevin flew out to Utah to go to his friends wedding and the day before we decided it would be fun to send this cute kid (who has been on average taking 2 1/2-3 hour naps each day! Hallelujah!) with him for a surprise visit!


 So we stuffed him in a carry on :)


And sent them on their way!


I think Kevin really liked the one on one time with Calum. And Grandma and Grandpa were just thrilled!



Kevin had a blast seeing friends and was really glad he got to be there for Brad and Miriam's wedding.




I kind of didn't know what to do with myself with all my free time. I watched a lot of chick flicks, prepared not only my lesson for Sunday, but Kevin's as well and I got in a lot of much needed relaxation:)
I also partied it up a bit at this cute girls Fiesta!!




Maybe a little too much in fact :)


I was really glad when my boys came home. We reenacted the fiesta for Calum since he was sad he missed it.


Calum also got a surprise!! He clearly doesn't know what they are for yet since he thought the undies were hats and the toilet seat was a necklace :) But he's really excited about it! Hopefully in the next few months I'll be feeling up to the task of potty training. I think he's getting ready. It would sure be nice to have him out of diapers by the time baby number two comes along :)


Grandma also sent a surprise home with him. A little fort :) He likes climbing in and out of it. Too fun. Thanks grandma for the awesome fort and the fun weekend! Every time I turn on the computer he thinks we are going to Skype with you guys. He must miss you :)


It was a nice break for me to not have mommy duties. But I am so glad to have my little buddy back! He makes me so happy :) I like Kevin too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment