I threw up on the side of the road this morning. That's always a great way to start the day! Yup this baby is definitely in there all right. I'm trying to focus on the good in my life instead of the fact that I hate being pregnant! So so grateful that I'm able to be pregnant and have another baby on the way, but I am not one of those people who love being pregnant. I wish I was, but I'm not. So this is my post of Thanksgiving to remind me how awesome my life is and that I can do this!
I'm grateful for my feeling sick since that means that all is well with the baby.
I'm grateful for my husband who works so hard and comes home only to take care of me, love me and pick up my slack.
I'm grateful for Calum, because even though he feels the need to constantly jump on me and "tackle" me he is happy and easy going which is definitely what I need right now. Not to mention what a ham he is, and that he can always make me laugh. Video1 Video2
I'm grateful for my friends who are always going out of their way to help me out and to give me the extra nudge I need to get myself out of the house. Whether it be a date night, girls night, an outing to McDonald's PlayPlace or just getting together to watch the bachelor. It is always better to be out of the house and distracted when I'm feeling sick rather than sitting at home and moping about it (which I still do a lot).
Grateful for pregnant women who have come before me. Because when I hear their stories it reminds me that this is normal,that it's ok to feel like this and lets be honest, that I have got it easy in comparison.
Mostly I'm thankful to everyone who has looked upon the ghastly sight which is me and not mentioned how atrocious I look :) I go days without putting on a smidge of makeup!
Basically I feel like a huge bum and I am grateful to everyone who helps me to feel like a normal person!
These two are the best distraction. Calum breaking in his new fishing pole with his dad. They are too cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment