This kid is such a cutie! I love his happy self. We broke out the bike trailer and went for a little cruise. Always nice to get out of the house, but oh man did it tucker me out. It's amazing how tired this baby growing business makes you. I danced for like two minutes with Beyonce during half time and thought I might die!! :)
Calum is a good helper. He helped make no bake cookies last night and loved it. He mostly liked licking the bowl after :)
Calum had his first bubble bath ever this week. We are loser parents and deprived him of this simple joy til now. He had a ball. It was even "Cars" bubble bath (which is Calum's favorite show right now) so he really liked pointing out Mater and Lightening McQueen on the bottle. Such a fun boy.










No comments:
Post a Comment