Wednesday, February 20, 2013

For the Love of Monster Trucks

When you think of Valentines day normally what comes to mind is hearts, candies, flowers, pink, red, love, and monster trucks right?? Well apparently when you have a little boy, Monster trucks and Valentines go hand and hand.
I got these little monster trucks from the dollar store to make Valentines for some of Calum's buddies and Calum loved them!!


 He's obsessed with these short videos of the Disney Cars character Mater. And in one of them Mater wrestles monster trucks so thats what Calum kept reenacting here Playing with his trucks . What a character.
We had a really good Valentines. We each got spoiled a little bit. I attempted to be creative and made breakfast for Calum.


And cookies for Kevin. (They are hard to read cause I bought the wrong frosting to write with :( The bottom right cookie says, "I love you more than..." and then the other ones have comparisons. Good luck reading them haha.)


Pretty sure Calum liked the cookies more than his breakfast :)



Kevin spoiled me. Not only did he get me fruit rolls ups (which I've been craving) and wrote one every single one :) Such a cutie. But he also took me to get my first ever massage! And it was amazing!




Calum didn't just get cookies for breakfast, but dad spoiled him with, you guessed it, monster trucks! His little lips crack me up! Dad and him have way too much fun with their trucks these days. I think Kevin really bought them for himself.


On Saturday the boys fixed our couch :)


Then enjoyed their reward :)


Calum and I went on a date to Burger King to get some soft serve while we waited for our oil to be changed :) I think Calum had a good time! Haha.



My cute friend Megan threw a half birthday party for her husband, me, and my friends little girl. Basically anyone with an August birthday. Just another excuse to get together and party! :)


Calum is getting crazier by the minute; running, jumping, throwing stuff. Kevin saw him do a summersault onto the couch the other day. We tried to get him to do it again . He's a wild man. He didn't want to wait for me to peel an orange the other day so he took a bite out of it, then threw up, laughed and tried to take another bite. Seriously, who is this kid? All I know is he is a fan of Valentines and monster trucks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment