Kevin has been fixing up Calum's little 50 motorcycle. He cruised around our little circle a few times. He's getting too big.
So of course that what Calum drew for Calum for Fathers day. A pretty sweet motorcycle.
We had a good Fathers day. made some french toast for breakfast, and had dinner at my sisters.
Calum through a tantrum at the gym the other day, somebody was paying for classes with a hundred dollar bill. Calum started screaming, "I want a hundred dollar bill!!" We all do buddy. We all do.
Been swimming lots. During Calums swim lessons the other day he did something good, gave me a thumbs up and yelled, "I love you mom!!" Haha.
Ailee did another lesson with Riley today. It was a little rough but she's doing good. Little trooper.
She's been saying, "I promise" all the time and "I'm sorry" when she's being bossy. Like If I ask her to go put on her shoes, "I'm sorry but I can't"
I moved some rooms around. I put Ailees bed in the toy room and put my sewing stuff in the guest bedroom. SO now I have a place to sew and leave my projects out. I'm soooo excited about it. I'm also loving Ailee and the toys in one room because it forced me to put the toys up in the closet. Now they aren't all accessible, which means less mess and genuine play with the toys that are out.
Those summer niiiiiggggghhhhhtttttssss.





No comments:
Post a Comment