Kevin and my anniversary was Sunday. Seven years, seven moves, and three kids! Seems like yesterday but also seems like Kevin's always been a part of my life. So glad we got to slow down and celebrate.


Well the slow down part is a lie. Friday night we went to a dinner party with some friends. On Saturday we took the kids to McDonalds for breakfast, went to two of my nephews basketball games, went to the Y to rock climb but there wall was closed, so we went to another climbing gym, came home fed Miles, grabbed a snack at the gas station, went and learned the Lyndi Hop, then ate some Five Guys before running by Winco and heading home. It was a very fun, very busy day.
Miles was pumped the Aggies won.
Calum and Ailee wanted to take Miles down the slide.
We found a fellow Aggie to take some pictures of us at the climbing gym. Rock climbing is fun. Also, I'm scared of heights. Haha. (But this prepped me for climbing the rope at crossfit today. Bonus.)
We decided to go work on some dance moves instead of going out to dinner. Only we didn't realize that we'd have to swap dance partners all night, so that was kind of a bummer. Still fun to learn and bust a move for a bit once the little lesson was over. Of course this is the only picture I took. And then I'd been craving Five Guys so it was the perfect quick dinner. Nursing Miles makes going out kind of tricky.
We had a pretty low key sabbath, which was our actually anniversary. Calum, Kevin and me hot tubbed in our bathtub while the babies napped. Haha. Calum's a wild man.
How funny are these cuties. They always have the best outfits put together.
Ailee runs around the house clicking her tongue all the time. I don't know when or where she learned it but its a constant. Haha. She's cute. She was playing with a sleeping beauty doll at my moms and kept calling it Mommy. "It's my mommy" she kept saying.
I thought this was funny, Ailee's colors of choice. She is such a girl. Haha.
She asked my dad at church if he liked a crayon she was holding, he said "yes" and she said, "Don't eat it." Apparently she gets that a lot. Haha.
Miles is so mad in this picture but I had to show you this drool!! This is everyday. He drools nonstop. It just showed up so well on this shirt. Haha. He's so sweet.
This cute boy loves my phone. I try to limit it but sometimes its so fun cause he's just sit on my lap and play. I love him.
Kevin's works been way more low key lately, so we've actually gotten to have breakfast with him most days. So that's been nice.

Can you believe it's been seven whole years since we jump roped into forever? Haha. Kevin's so fun. Love him.














No comments:
Post a Comment