Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Thankfoulgness

Kevin is finally done with Harvest! Yahoo!! It was a good run but we are so glad its over. No more early mornings to late nights. Everyones happy to have daddy back around. Kevin and me were even able to go on a date night with a million other couples :) He got cut out of the picture but I promise he was there. Haha.

Last family night the kids and I made a thankful tree. We've been adding things we're thankful for to it everyday.  It's been pretty fun. I've also been trying to post everyday on Instagram and Facebook something I'm thankful for. I've loved hearing the kids talk about blessings and what they are grateful for. They are getting too big.

We also started a journal for Calum and wrote a bunch of notes to people last Sunday he is hilarious. He was saying the cutest stuff. And then he asked me, "Can you snail (mail) that now?" He's been pretty sweet lately. He didn't want me to leave him the other day because "He loves me to much, and wanted to play with me."  I've also heard him say goofy things like.
"Jumping Columbus" & "Jumping Jellybeans." What a crack up. The best was seeing him in these little shorts the other day, I thought they were a little small so after I washed them I went to put them up and realized they were 6-12 months!!! Haha. That's like Miles size! How did he fit in those???Haha

Ailee is talking up a storm these days. Kevin said at the beginning of harvest she wasn't saying much and now she says whatever she wants. He was like, "How did this happen? Where have I been?" Haha. She had a little toy knife and was saying "Cut it. Cut it. Cut it." Over and over while pretending to slice everything in sight. Haha. She also asks for yem yems (M&M's) all the time. (We've been consuming way too much halloween candy as of late.)

On Friday night we took Ailee's pacifiers away and told her we could go pick out a toy at the store the next day for giving them up. Calum was a little bummed he couldn't get a toy but we told him he could get some ideas of what to ask Santa for Christmas so then he was good with it. 

 Ailee picked out a My Little Pony Playdough toy, (she also got a donut) so she's been obsessed with her ponies.

She's asked for her paci's a couple times but really I don't think it's phased her. So that's nice.

 Miles has his 4 month check up. And had to get four shots!! :( It was sad. He did great though. He's 15lbs (25-50th%) and 26in (95th%). SO basically he's real tall.



 He's been loving rolling all around on the ground and the other kids think it's pretty fun too.

  


 Since he's so tall and roll we took down the bassinet and put the pack in play up in our room. I'm still not ready to permanently kick Ailee out of her crib. But Miles is loving the extra space. 
The kids enjoying their root beer Kevin's secretary gave to them in their halloween goody bag. It was pretty cute.

 How cute are my little Activity day girls raking a random persons yard. They were hilarious. And didn't quite get that we were trying to Pick Up the leaves at first. We had to turn it into a game of who could fill up their bag the fastest. And then they did awesome! Look at all those bags! Activity Days is the best!





Loving focusing on being thankful. We truly are so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment