Monday, November 9, 2015

Been Planning it For Years


Kevin finally shaved his harvest beard off. But not before taking some goofy pictures.

My mom bought a brussels sprout stock for us which was pretty cool. We'd never seen them on the stock like this. I kept trying to get Kevin to hold it so I could take a picture of it and he would not quit messing around with it. Just one of the kids ladies and gents.


 Calum had fun with it too. Really though, isn't this thing the coolest? Got it all baked up. I felt quite domestic. 

Especially since later that day I was sorting and washing wheat to grind.  My mom was nice and came to help me. 


Calum and Ailee both wanted their turn in the kitchen too. Roasting mallows over the candlestick

And slicing destroying this scone 

Miles is a good little kitchen helper too. He has been loving sitting up in the Bumbo and checking everything out.

He is getting so big and cute. He was crying and we picked him up and he was smiling so big even while he was sniffing up his crying. Haha.

Miss Ailee is pretty cute too. Always playing dress up.

How Calum takes care of his bloody nose. Wish he would've told me about it instead...

Calum was sick with a fever for a few days. Luckily no one else got it. 

He did miss his preschool Halloween party which he was pretty bummed about. But luckily his teacher sent home a goody bag for him full of these temporary tattoos. They thought they were the best. Haha.

We had a really fun halloween. Kevin had to work during the day. My mom entertained the kiddos...


 While I went to work out in my ninja turtle outfit. I wasn't the only turtle out there.

 We carved our pumpkins, and of course Calum refused to take a picture with them. 
Calum was all about his ninja suit and blue hair dye until it was time to go trick or treating and then he refused to wear it.



 Calum was a little anxious to get going, so I told him to go trick or treat next door while I finished getting us ready. Little did I know they had an electronic spider that jumped out and scared the crap out of my little blue ninja. He came running and screaming back to our house. It took a lot of convincing to make him want to go back out after that. We hung out at my moms until Kevin got home from work, then we went and met up with Kelli and her family.

Ailee dressed up as a Lalaloopsy doll.
 She was the cutest little trick or treater








Miles was happy passing out candy and eating hot dogs with Mama and Papa. Ok so he didn't eat any hot dogs but I bet he wanted to.


 Kevin and I were Michael "Squints" Palidoras and Wendy Peffercorn from the Sandlot. Kevin played the part well :) Calum said I didn't look like Wendy Peffercorn because I was wearing pants. Haha. Sorry Calum unlike you I like wearing pants.







All in all it was a good night dressing up and hanging out with family. Calum liked making Papa trick or treat. And Calum kept asking, "Is this a Babe Ruth?" Haha.


Happy Halloween from these Monkeys!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment