Thursday, November 19, 2015

First Snow

Well it happened. We got snow. The kids were all giddy, Kevin was all giddy, it's that time of year. Time for family, food, snuggles and skiing. We are ready. 
Calum was pretty pumped. These guys used pretty much all the snow in our yard to make this snowman. Haha.



The day before it snowed we had a nice little hike up to the nearby water tower. Calum and his cousins ran pretty much the whole way. Haha.


Calum tells me almost daily how he doesn't like our house and he wants us to live at Mama's or that he wants to live next door to Kelli or for them to live next door to us. I guess he doesn't think living in the same subdivision is close enough. Haha. He was begging to go to my moms the other day, and I asked him what he wanted to do there. He told me he wanted to get a drink. Haha. Apparently she has good drinks. (She does, Mama stuffs everyone that comes over with yummy food and beverage. I told her that she's kind of like the lady from Hansel and Gretel because she tries to fatten us all up. Haha. We love her for it, and thats why Mama's is the best!)
When we got home from church this week we were making lunch and Calum said, "I think I just heard the Holy Ghost..... He told me that I ate some sausages at the Ranch." Haha. Funny kid.
Calum went to Kelli's one day and when I picked him up I asked who he played with, "Of course everyone," He said. I love him.
My mom was sick last week so Calum wanted to take her some treats. He even prayed for her on his own. "I love mama, help her to get better." So my little helpers and I made a treat for her and we had a lesson about service. The next day Calum held a door open for a lady at the gym then looked at me and said, "Mom, I served!" And clapped his hands. Him and Presley also decided to help me out by "cleaning" the toy room. Calum came to get me to show me. He was all proud. They basically threw everything in a corner but it was pretty cute.
 

This is us in our fort we made for FHE

This is one of the wrist wraps I made for all the meat heads in my life.

Ailee's outfits have been pretty spot on as of late. Haha. Ailee loves adding "ey" at the end of words, "Miney" "Coldey" stuff like that. She also says, "I love you too much." She was brushing my hair tonight for a while and kept saying, "I brush your hair, I cute." Over and over. Haha. She also asks to wear "pretty make up" all the time. She's pretty dang cute.
 


Miles fashion sense seems so be as awesome as his siblings :)

But for reals, he is the smiliest thing. Everyone always is commenting on how happy and smiley he is. He is the best and I love him so.


Everyone loves him really. Ailee maybe even tried to pick him up today!! Yikes! I got to watch the one like a hawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment