Monday, July 20, 2015

Christmas in July

It's 11pm, all of the kids are finally asleep. So I thought I'd better try and write a quick blog post. The next couple weeks are going to be a little crazy over here so I thought I'd better keep on top of the blogging. I came across this the other day and it made me so happy. Bedtime... nuff said.

Miles likes to be awake and a little needy in the evenings. And he doesn't like to go to bed til 11, hopefully that won't always be the case!
Anyway, this week... 

Ailee in her cutie new dress and Calum's Aggie hat

She likes to terrorize Miles...

 and Calum

Lets be honest though, Calum terrorizes her too. Stealing her toys and pulling her in this little car. Ok she liked getting pulled around in the car ;) That's what big brothers are for right? To pick on you and give you rides places. Haha.

For some reason Calums been really into Christmas movies lately. This week he has watched, the Grinch, Elf, and A Christmas Story. Christmas in July I guess. Calum loves Miles, in his prayers he tells heavenly father about Miles and how he's so cute.


Calum was begging to go on a bike ride the other day. So I loaded Ailee and Miles into the stroller and followed Calum down the road. After a block or so he says, "Can we go somewhere? Like to Mamma's and get a Creamie?"
So we went, and ended up staying all day. The kids played outside. The highlight I think was getting to help my mom scrub down her patio furniture. They kept singing about the bubbles they were making. It was the cutest.







 Miles... you got that crazy look in your eye! His thrush has pretty much cleared up so thats good. He's such  a cute happy boy.


 Saturday we went to brunch, played baseball at the park and hung out. It was fun chasing Calum around the bases.
 


Have I mentioned that my kids really like the Weights? Ailee calls my sister "Mom" and Calum asked this week if he could change his name to Calum Weight. I told him "no way, you belong to me." We got a kick out of it. They really do love them. It's pretty cute.

 We started packing up today. We are just moving to another house in the neighborhood, but it's still kind of the pits. Luckily My mom and sister came to help and we got A TON done. I'm feeling a lot better about the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment