Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Yardwork

The kids helping dad out with scouts. The Pinewood Derby went well. I swear I took some pictures but I guess not.

Ailee loves to dress up, she doesn't even care if it's as Buzz Lightyear. She wore this around for over an hour. Haha.

She must take after her brother, who also likes to dress up. 

The kids made some mud at Kelli's. 

Climbing on more drawers. She's too smart.

My sister bought a spray tanner, so we of course had to try it out. The initial bronzer made us super dark. It was funny. The bronzer came off in the shower and we were left with nice tans. 

We (Kevin) did a bunch of yard work on saturday. Calum and Kevin even took a load of stuff to the dump, so that was a fun little outing for them. Kevin just got started a couldn't stop. He says he misses doing that. And he was super bummed that he was sore the next day. Haha. We love that we have a yard to care for.


On Sunday we spent lots of time outside enjoying all of Kevin's hard work :) In Kevin's Aggie tie even :)

We're riding our bikes just about everywhere these days. Calum is taking after his dad and grandpa Foulger. He likes to check out the scenery while he drives. Haha. It's caused a couple wipe outs, so we are working on that. I really think he's ready for a real bike!!! What? (Trying to post a video, hope  I can get it to work)

No comments:

Post a Comment