We had kind of a rough week. We've all been battling colds, so that kind of wiped us out. I spent two days without my nausea medicine and realized just how much it is actually still helping me. Kevin got in a fender bender in his new truck, so that was no fun. But I guess that's life. But, with the bad comes the good and there's definitely more good if we look around. I've been so grateful this week just looking around at how blessed I am. I'll point a few out for you :)
Blessing number one... This guy! So grateful for this cute husband of mine, he really stepped up to the plate when I was feeling crummy and took care of me and our kiddos. He's the best. They rode there bikes to the park.
And enjoyed some smoothies.
Not to mention, he drug them to the store to get mothers day stuff for me. They spoiled me. The got a globe (which I've been wanting) for the World's Best Mom. It was pretty cute. My favorite part of Mother's day was Calum singing in sacrament meeting, made me so happy. We hung out in the yard and it was perfect. Have I mentioned how much we love having a yard. (Blessing number two- yard/house!)
Silly girl loves to snuggle. So fun. (Blessing number 3)
On Saturday night us mom's in my family went out for a girls night. We had dinner and went and saw Cinderella. Always good to have a good old girls night. Wish I'd got a picture of all of us. Sure love these guys. (Blessings 4- mom and 5-Kelli and lets be honest, all of my family)
We've been enjoying some warm weather (Blessing 6- weather) snacks. Popsicles, ice cream, slushies and eating lunch (Blessing 7-food) outside almost daily. (Thanks to our neighbors [Blessing8] who gave us this cute little table. The kids love it!)
My mom gave us her train set, so now we can make a massive route. Calum (Blessing 9) was loving it. Also my sisters, girls have been really into "fairy gardens" You make little houses and chairs and stuff for the fairies to come to. It's pretty cute. Anyway, for activity days this week we potted some plants and Calum keeps saying it's his fairy garden. So I bought a cheap little birdhouse and he painted it this afternoon. I was pretty impressed with how long it kept his attention. He painted the whole house with a teeny little brush. Haha.
We took Calum to the BMX track down the rode. He cruised around for about an hour. He tore it up and was loving it. We may just have to have him do a race one of these days. He would seriously love it. (Blessing 10- our health!)
Kevin finally got his stickers on his bike, he was pretty excited about it/ kind of sad because it now looks like a totally different bike according to him :)
Ailee was being pretty quiet the other morning and then I realized she was coloring all over herself. The picture is no good, but its all over her arms, feet, face, pants and a little on her shirt. Luckily it's washable. Haha.
Dressing up and having a dance party, which was all her idea. She brought me the things to put on her then opened up the cupboard where the stereo is, showed me where to plug it in. She pushed the power button and started to boogie. It was hilarious. She even had her doll dancing at one point. What a cutie.
She's definitely still obsessed with babies. She was attempting to change her babies diaper the other day. Haha. She always steals my phone and says baby, baby (cause she wants to see pictures of her or another baby. Haha) Calum on the other hand is always taking my phone asking to look at pictures of tarantulas or watch this video. Like I said, with the good comes the bad and vis-versa right? Haha.





















No comments:
Post a Comment