Shout out to my amazing sister Darcie who competed in her third Regional Crossfit competition this last weekend. Such a huge accomplishment. She is amazing and I'm so proud of her and was so glad we got to watch her online. Not as fun as being there but still way cool. She is an animal! Good job Darcie Wondermom Warren! <---- That's what the announcers would call her! And it's so true!
Love you Darc, you're amazzzzzing.
So the other morning I was getting ready and heard a man stomping around downstairs. I thought maybe Kevin had come home or my dad had stopped by or something. So I yelled down the stairs, "Hello?"
Calum responded, "Hi mom."
Me, "What shoes are you wearing?"
Calum, "My snow boots."
That's totally normal right? Haha. I seriously thought it was a man. He tried to wear his snow boots to ride his bike later that day... I talked him out of it. I think I need to hide the boots. Haha.
These guys have been all about popsicles lately. Ailee tries to open the freezer by herself while she says "a pop pop." It's cute.
However we did go to Costco the other day after they'd each had a popsicle. We got lunch there, they had pizza and a smoothie. Then of course they were handing out quarters of jelly filled donuts and entire creamie popsicles, an then when we got in the car Calum busted open the fruit snacks we just bought. Talk about treat overload. Haha. They were really good though, just sat in the cart eating their treats the entire way through the store. Haha.
I do try to feed them healthy... this is what happens, Calum holds a carrot up to his nose and says, "Hi I'm Olaf." Ailee tries to copy...
Ailee loooves Calum and wants to be just like him. Calum likes Ailee too. This week Calum was saying something about how Ailee's a baby and I said that soon she wouldn't be the baby anymore. He got so sad, started to cry and asked, "Where's Ailee going?"
It was the cutest. He really does love her. He'll even let her watch him play games on my phone. Haha.
Calum also loves his friend Levi. We were talking about heaven the other day and Calum told us he didn't want to go to heaven, that he wanted to stay and play with Levi. Haha. It was a pretty cute discussion.
Fun at cousins baseball games
Calum got to walk my brothers dog Marley around and he was in heaven! Looks like we need a dog... maybe not right now though :)
This is Calum's last week of preschool, well for this year. They had a little program. Calum insisted on sitting on my lap during it, but it was still pretty cute. Here's one little song they sang.
Falling asleep on the way home from church. Haha
Calum pretending to be a turtle. He had this buckled on and was crawling/walking all around with it.
Kevin and me will sometimes sing, "When the sun goes down, we'll be ready to party." But apparently we say/sing it a lot because Calum has started saying that when it starts getting dark, "When the sun goes down." Haha. Funny kid.
Out with the girlies last night to celebrate my friends birthday. Don't get me wrong these girls are awesome, but Pitch Perfect 2 just wasn't the same without my Colorado home girls. Sure do miss you all!









No comments:
Post a Comment