Thursday, April 30, 2015

It's Not About Lists

So, I have a confession. I like to make lists. Shopping lists, to do lists, chore charts, whatever. I like lists. I feel like when I put things down on paper, they are no longer on my brain and so I'm not constantly thinking about what I have to do. The trouble with lists however is that everyday I can visually see what I didn't accomplish and it gets a little discouraging. I told Kevin that just once I 'd like to get everything on my To Do List done for once. Kevin told me, "It's not about lists." So true wise Kevin :) We've been having lots of fun this week playing outside and throwing lists aside. 
Here's me and my thirty one week belly :)

We've been riding bikes all around the neighborhood. The the library, to the park, to Mama and Papa's. Calum is getting really good. It's so fun. Calum had another carsick incident this week and threw up all over himself on the way to meet his preschool at the aquarium. He was really sad we weren't able to go. And talked about it for days. So we will have to go soon. Calum wanted to read a book outside with me the other day. It was pretty fun. I love this cute little buddy. Our neighborhood is the funnest. There are little boys everywhere and Calum is seriously in heaven. A couple days ago there was a big swarm of honey bees that perched up in our neighbors tree. The whole neighborhood was out checking it out and watching the guy that came and rounded it up. It was pretty awesome. So basically we are loving the neighborhood.

Ailee is miss adventurous these days. Look at her climbing up to the counter! Naughty. Last night she had another incident. She somehow fell (Calum probably shoved her) into her crib and she was acting kind of how she did when she had her seizure. So that was scary. She seems totally fine this morning so that's good. Waiting to hear back from her doctors to see what their thoughts are. In the meantime I am thinking the worst and stressing out a bit. We would love some prayers :)


Kevin scoping out Lake Owyhee the other day. Looks pretty.

Kevin and me took a quick trip to Logan, Utah this weekend without the kiddos. This is only the second time we've left them over night. It was a good little break to recharge our batteries.

We met up with Porter and Michelle and went to the Brian Regan show. So so funny. It was so fun to see our friends and get to spend time with them.

We ate at some of our favorite places. El Toro Viejo, Herms, Aggie Ice Cream, Juniper Take Out (Which I have been craving basically this whole pregnancy!)

The next morning we wandered around campus.


We got to see some familiar faces. Fun to hang out with all these guys.

Kevin really wanted to find this new flavor of Mt Dew. Since we were without kids, we went on the quest. I think we went to four different stores before www found it. 


Went to the temple. 



Kevin's coat fits me perfectly. :)

My mom and dad watched Calum and Ailee while were gone and they did awesome. They didn't want to leave. Ailee actually cried the whole way home for Mama and Papa. Glad they had fun and were in good hands.

They get spoiled at Mama's. She bought them five of these. I'm having flashbacks to my beanie baby days. Haha.

Calum also played with cousins while we were gone.

Calum was pretty pumped though that we brought him back an Aggie hat and a dirt bike. He won't stop talking about it. Haha. (He's still too little for it but he love it)

No comments:

Post a Comment