My kids really like smoothies lately. They like to push the button to make the blender go. It's pretty cute.
Ailee just likes to eat in general :) Ailee peeled open a hard boiled egg all by herself and made quite the mess. She was pretty proud of herself. She's saying "cheese."
Calum and Ailee are so glad Mama and Papa are back from their trip. They babysat them on Friday night, and they hard a campfire, s'mores and even set up a tent. They get spoiled at Mama's house. Calum told me the other day that he doesn't like our new house because Mama and Papa don't live here. Haha. Ailee and Presley getting messy in their garden.
But I'm pretty sure Calum really does like our new house. He likes riding his bikes and playing with all the neighbor kids. He's outside all the time. It's so fun.
And Ailee likes all the dress ups at our house. Haha.
I like our new house. I started hanging up pictures and our rug finally came yesterday and now it's feeling more homey :)
We had a good conference weekend. Calum was snuggly, and even fell asleep on me during the Sunday afternoon session. It was awesome :) We liked all the snuggle time.
Easter morning the easter bunny left a trail of treats that led to a water table! The kids loved it.
In between sessions on Sunday we had an easter egg hunt. Ailee really liked collecting the eggs. She also found a worm :)
Clearly way more interested in their loot than in posing for me :)
We sold our car this week. It was a sad day to say goodbye to Edna, but it was time, plus we got a killer offer, so that was nice :)
I also started a little project... I decided to paint our kitchen table and chairs. So far I've got the sanding and priming done. And my back is mad at me from sitting on the cement ground all day yesterday. Luckily I've had some helpers, my sister Kelli came and helped me sand, and Calum really wanted to help me paint. Haha. It was a little stressful but he was loving it. And thought it was so funny that the shirt I had him wear was so big that he didn't have to wear pants under. Haha.
So this was us sanding...
and priming...
I'm planning to paint today, hopefully my back can take it. This project is a little more intense than I had pictured in my head... Haha. Hopefully all this hard work pays off :)
























No comments:
Post a Comment