Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Past Two Weeks

So it's been a crazy couple weeks. We moved!! Yay! We got sick. BOOO!! We have been unpacking like crazy. And we finally got our internet hooked up today so I'm getting back on the blogging train. Sorry for the delay :)
 We made sugar cookies for activity days. The kids had to get in on the action.


Poor Ailee had an ear infection that ruptured. It was pretty sad. So we went to the doctor where we picked up a stomach bug. So that was fun. Ailee got sick, then I got sick. Then a few days later Calum got sick, so that wasn't fun. 
Kevin was quite the trooper taking care of the kiddos while I sat around all day. My favorite is Ailee's mismatched shoe.



We were going to go up to our cabin but since we got sick we didn't go, instead we decided to bite the bullet and finally move our stuff to our house. That included out children. Calum really liked hiding in the boxes and getting carried around.

We got all our stuff over and quickly realized our camp chairs weren't going to cut it, so we started some furniture shopping.

It was eventful.


Calum approved of our purchase.


My parents finally made it back from there trip. We had them pick up some other furniture items for us at IKEA on there way home.

I'm pretty excited our little house is coming together nicely :)
I've been having fun organizing.

My favorite part of the house is our toy closet! There aren't toys all over my living space and it's like a miracle. Makes me so happy.

The kids found the dress ups. Haha.


We've also been enjoying our yard!! Calum wants to have picnics everyday, so we do! 


 And our neighborhood is so great for the kiddos to play. There are so many kids on out block.
Although Calum did go into our neighbors house looking for his friend. He wasn't wandering in their house! So we are teaching him neighbor etiquette. 

My sisters cat wanders this street often, and Ailee is not a fan. I like her stank face.

Random pictures.
These two would not eat peacefully unless they weren't looking at each other. 

Kevin went dirt biking twice. Pretty scenery.

Ailee's becoming a nudist like Calum

Ailee got to hold her very own live baby. She couldn't get enough. She seriously wouldn't leave him alone. Haha.

 Playing with tape.

Playing with Kelli's chickens.


They went out of town and asked us to check on their chickens and collect their eggs. I didn't realize there would be so many eggs so I borrowed a bucket full of trampoline springs to put them in. When they got home they thought someone stole their trampoline springs. Haha. 
Cute kids. Crazy couple weeks. Glad to be in our new house!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment