Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Simon the Wiggle

Another exciting week as usual. Well, besides the fact that the nasty cold that has been making the rounds has finally caught up with me and let me tell you, it's the pits. 
Ailee and I got to meet up with my friends Angela and Jacque for lunch. It tuckered Ailee out, but it was so fun to see them and catch up. 

Kevin and his scouting crew put on a Blue and Gold Banquet/Fiesta. Complete with a piƱata. It was a party.

We ran some errands on Saturday and sporadically decided to head to the Kids Fair. They had fun seeing the animals, playing with the hands on science stuff and jumping in the bounce houses. Ok Ailee wasn't too sure about the animals, especially the humans dressed like animals. Every time one of those, shall we say, mascots came around, Ailee would hold us in a death grip. She did not like them. 

Our Wild Saturday night... Haha. Kevin asked why I was making our family black, haha. I was thinking that it would be the outline and then Id fill it in with white. Didn't realize I could just do it all white. I'm a dork. So I switched it. Turned out pretty cute. Lasted a whole five minutes before Ailee ripped it all apart. My hard work down the drain. Haha.


This is what my nights look like with Kevin around. He always wants a snack... or five.

Calum for some reason likes to pee on everything lately. Drives me nutso. He decided a good place to whiz was on Ailee's little Minnie Mouse Couch. Such a punk. Hoping he grows out of this phase stat!

But he is pretty sweet and cute these days too. He tells me he loves me all the time and is so fun. We love him. He got his first "report card" today at school, and basically he's awesome. We love him.
He has been putting Ailee's bows on like this and calling himself a secret agent. It's pretty hilarious.

Look at this outfit. So funny, They were fighting eaachother and the soccer ball on his hand was his metal fist! Boys I tell ya.

 Luckily he's pretty sweet to Ailee. He has been trying to get her to say stuff lately and it's pretty funny.
C- Say Mama
A- Mama
C- Say Dada
A- Dada
C- Say screwdriver
A- shmnfwd
C- Mom, She said screwdriver
And then he'll laugh and laugh, It's pretty awesome. I love that they're interacting more and more.
He usually even pretty nice when she does stuff like this. Clawed his soft, wet skin. Poor kid. She likes to grab and claw and hit when she gets excited and usually it's Calum that feels her wrath. Although she did eagle claw the back of my neck yesterday and I had to pry her off.

And when Ailee isn't attacking us she is nurturing her baby dolls. Haha. She is obsessed with them. It's kind of the cutest. 

Ailee refused to nap today and instead just entertained me all afternoon.

She finally crashed at around 5 when we took a short car ride to get Calum from Kelli's. I tried to wake her up but she wasn't having it.



Kevin finally got his new truck!! He was a little disappointed that it wasn't a Ford, but he said he guessed he'll deal with it since its a brand new truck that he doesn't have to pay for. Haha. 

This is the cute house we will be renting! I'm so excited. We finally got to go check it out this week! It's the cutest.

The boys got all our stuff out of the storage unit and put it in the garage. (We are going to clean it a bit before we move all our stuff in). But we went over to check it out and Calum was so excited. Dancgin all around ready to go see our new house. It was cute. Then when we got in the garage and Calum saw all our stuff he started saying things like, "My bike!!! My toys!! My fan!!!" Haha it was pretty hilarious. He was pumped to have all his stuff back. 

And the most exciting thing this week is that I found out Kevin's been leading a double life. He is a Wiggle!! Hahaha. OK not really, but my friend sent me these pictures and said that her son always watched the Wiggles and that this guy, "Simon" always makes her laugh because he looks like Kevin. They said they love getting to have Kevin in their home with them every day. Hahaha. Anyway I was dying. I think this is Kevin's long lost slightly older, slightly goofier twin. Haha. Either that or Kevin really isn't who he says he is ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment