Now that the bikes are out of storage they have to test them out.
Calum was the flower man. Giving me and Ailee flowers and pushing around this cart. It was pretty cute.
Then he decided to fill the shopping cart with food. He was in the pantry for quite some time. Look at the boxes stacked up. Haha
Turned in our taxes, I like what Kevin put for my occupation. Hahaha
We took a quick trip to Utah this weekend to play with our friends. Kevin and his buddies went to the Aggies last home game and dressed up like the head coach since he's retiring this year.
A few of his friends did it back when they were in college so they thought it would be fun to do again.
Pretty funny.
They even got pulled out on court during a time out and had the crowd actually vote who was the best. Haha. Kevin won. Haha. These boys are so funny.
While Kevin was busy in Logan with the guys, I spent a night away with my girls. Some of my Denver friends and I decided to meet up in SLC and surprise our friend Michelle who lives there now. So with her hubbys help we pulled it off! We kidnapped her for a night away of food fun and girl talk. It was so fun to see my long lost friends and catch up with them. Such a good weekend.
We were dancing at Key's on Main and apparently a guy approached me from behind, when he got close he saw my belly and turned to his friend and said, "Nope" and walked off. Hahaha. Too funny.
Revealing news during this photo shoot. Haha
Sad to say goodbye to these guys. The only thing that would've made the weekend better is if I wouldn't have had this horrible cold.
Calum and Ailee had fun playing with cousins and friends too.
Calum's birthday was yesterday!!! I can't believe he is for. We love him so much. It was a good day and when I asked him if he had a good birthday he told me, "Yes, it was awesome." So thats good. Haha.
Ailee and Calum helped me make a cake.
We got some cupcakes to take to Calum's preschool. The kids there colored him pictures and made a little book for him, so that was cute. Our cousins came over to help us celebrate. They have discovered how to make mud so we get multiple baths a day over here as of late.
Calum and my nephew Hunter share the same birthday, so we celebrated both of them. It was a party.
Complete with a dinosaur cake. Which apparently was not what Calum wanted. Haha. Initially when I asked him what kind of cake he wanted he told me, "He wanted a lightening bolt cake, with flames, eyes, legs, and a santa hat." Umm what?? Haha
Luckily he decided on a dinosaur instead. He wanted a black dinosaur, but I convinced him to do a brown one instead. But when he saw it, he was bummed because he wanted a T-rex. So basically I ruined his birthday. Haha. Just kidding, he got over it pretty quick. But one of my nephews did think it was a dog. Apparently I need to work on my cake making skills. Haha.
We got Calum a new bike and this helmet but sadly the bike didn't ship here in time for his birthday. So that will be a fun surprise later this week. He is pretty pumped on the helmet though.
Today Calum had his yearly check up. He a whopping 32 pounds. Haha. It went good besides the fact that Calum had to get shots and Ailee was terrified of all the stuffed animal alligators that were in his office. Haha. This girl.
They got suckers, so of course Ailee got all sticky, and then I gave her a tissue to wipe her nose. We basically tarred and feathered her hands with tissue paper and she was ticked it wasn't coming off. Haha. I had to pull over and help her out. It was seriously all over her hands. Haha.
Hoping to start moving our stuff into our house this week. So we're excited about that!















No comments:
Post a Comment