So... we got spoiled this week. We got to do a lot of fun stuff basically just because we have really awesome friends.
Do you know I have some really talented friends? Since they are oh so talented they are very in in the bloggy world. Somehow I got invited to this amazing event hosted by Bing and The Alison Show. It was real fancy and cutesy and seriously so much fun. Here's a video of all the fun. And lots more pictures here.
It was a fairly small group of gals. Nice and intimate so we got to know most everyone. Lots of bloggers, shop owners, photographers or other creative ladies.
We had some delicious Mexican food and probably the best ice cream I have ever had! Salted caramel.... mmmm. Still drooling over it.

The theme was Search For Your Awesome. The lovely and hilarious Alison from The Alison Show talked to us about well how to be awesome.
Our sweet name tags. One was true and the other was made up. I think both of mine were made up. Haha. I don't know if I can claim Super Mom as a truth.
We received a loom and a lesson from Smile and Wave along with this cute print from Hello Tosha.
Just looming away!
These girls are my favorite. Haha.
Thanks for the fun night Bing! So glad I got to crash your party :) Also pretty pumped on this custom portrait Mountains vs Plains did of me. Pretty awesome. Funnest party favor ever!
The gals.
And us standing in the exact order! Hahaha. We didn't plan. Too funny.
I seriously felt so spoiled to get to attend such a hip party. It was oh so fun.
Another friend of ours works for Schomp BMW so we got to go to this fun party put on by Schomp and ride in a sweet BMW, driven by a professional race car drive, on a race track, flying around the curves and drifting. Kevin's dream come true basically and I'm just thankful I survived! Haha. No, it was really way fun. I was just pretty certain that we were going to fly off the course at any moment!
Again spoiled with free food and a band too. Just a happenin party. Ailee was content to snuggle me while we hung out.
Calum however was extremely disappointed that he didn't get to ride in the race car too. He cried his little head off. It was sad. He thought he was going to be able to race like Lightening McQueen.
Some other friends moved to a different house this week and they gave us a bunch of board games and puzzles. Calum has been having a hay day with them.
The wonderful Sister Karford from our church who I get to visit teach invited us to visit with her at their neighborhoods private beach for the day. Needless to say Calum was in heaven, and I didn't mind too much either. Except that I got a pretty stellar sunburn. Of course this is the only picture I got because, well, it's hard to take pictures when you are chasing two babies around and trying to visit with a friend :)
So moral of the story is, we have good friends, and they spoil us. Summertime is really so much fun. Most days we have some sort of adventure. Here are some other random pics and adventures.
Getting Dairy Queen.
The Spiderman jump house at a Littleton City event.
Playing at the park with our buddies. Ailee loved playing in the mud.
We went to our friend Nora's birthday and then met up with our friend's Jess and Travis for lunch! They live in Eastern Colorado so it was really fun catching up with them. Of course I didn't get a picture of us. I'm such a loser.
Ailee attacking dad.
And just being cute.
Kevin reppin his USA gear. World Cup fever over here. Go USA!





































No comments:
Post a Comment