Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Party Animals Come to Town

Calum really likes animals... But I think his favorite are the party animals Grandma and Grandpa Foulger.  Thats right, these cool cats were in town this last week so naturally we played pretty hard, and drug them all around the metro area :)




Calum was excited to show them all around the zoo.






The babies tuckered out in the heat, and slept all through our early dinner at Freddies :)


Oh yes, we ate out quite a bit. Calum didn't complain :)



Neither did Ailee.


Grandpa took some naps. Not much has changed since Calum was born :)


The boys went to the Aggie/Air Force game. The Aggies dominated!!


Ailee and the girls supported them from home :)


Calum and I rocked the same Vans :)


We used lots of diapers! (I really think I need to buckle down and potty train Calum. This is a little ridiculous! Haha)


We Played at the park




Kevin and I got go do a temple sesh, while Keith and Ilene watched the babes. The new film is amazing! Such a good experience.



Ailee slept :)


We had a lovely picnic




Ailee packed on the pounds :) Loving her double chin!


We ventured to Golden





Calum and Ailee loved having Grandma and Grandpa here. Calum would wake them up at the crack of dawn with either a stuffed animal or a flashlight staring them in the face. I'm sure that is what they will miss the most. Haha.


These two cute kids were sad to see... 


...these two cute kids go :( Thanks for coming to play grandma and grandpa! Love you tons!




More from the week...
Calum picking out a shirt to wear, and rocking his ski boots (this is a daily occurence. I think he's almost as excited as Kevin for ski season!)



Calum being cute and reading books to Ailee.



Both of my babies at about the same age! So cute. I love these two so much. Don't grow too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment