I'm sure you heard about all the floods here in Colorado. Luckily we weren't in an area that was affected, but we know a lot of people who were. It was crazy to see all the pictures of the flooding! It's amazing the power that nature has. Things like that definitely make you realize whats important, and makes you so grateful for what you have. I'm so grateful for my cute family. Ailee is fattening up nicely :) Love her cute cheeks. She is officially one month old!! How does time go by so fast?? I can't believe she's a month already. Took this one month pic of her.
Calum wanted in on the action. Haha
Since it was rainy out, Ailee and I had lots of snuggle time. And naturally I took lots of pictures of her.
Calum kept looking at this picture and saying "Hands up Ailee, Hands Up!" Haha
Snuggly rainy day
Trying to keep Calum entertained indoors. He knocked this tower down then rebuilt it I don't know how many times. He is such a boy. "Can I crash it mom? Watch me crash it."
I sure love my naked babies.
Love these cute boys on a rainy sunday :)
So remember all these pregnant bellys from a while back? Well 4 of the 6 of us have had our sweet babies.
We got them all together this week so they could meet :)
When your the best of friends...
Look how beefy Ailee looks next to 5 day old Landon!! When did she get so big?
We love our friends. "Aimsley, lets hold hands."
This rainy weather put Ailee under the weather, more on that later. Keep her in your prayers that she will get better soon. We love her so much and are so sad that she is sick, but she seems to be getting better everyday.















No comments:
Post a Comment