Did we take Calum trick-or-treating this year you may ask. No we did not. Instead we attended a Muggle filled Murder Mystery Party at Swapp Manor. (I'm pretty sure this is the fourth week in a row that we have dressed up!)
The Sorting hat told us who we would be for the evening...
Kevin was the comical Fred Weasley
I was the quirky Luna Lovegood
And Calum was a Baby Mandrake
You wouldn't have known we decided to have this party fours days before by the looks of it. We must be half-bloods or something to have been able to conjure all this up out of no where. There were dementors, and floating candles in the Great Hall.
Not to mention the Golden Snitches- courtesy of Lexy
Butterbeer, Dragon Tartar, Wizards Wands, Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, and Herbology platters for us to stuff our faces with.
And the company was even better. Well besides the fact that one of us turned out to be a murderer! :)
Can you tell who is who?
A little too much fun! Thanks for hosting Ash! I'm glad my friends are Harry Potter nerds like me :)
Of course Calum is still cute as ever. He snuck in the bathroom while I was showering this morning and scared me so bad! I screamed. He thought it was funny. He's still scared of fuzz and can't go a minute without saying "Whaszat?" (What's that). I am starting to notice his imagination. He will actually sit and play with toys and jabber. See for yourself!
I got a new phone recently so I've been taking lots of pictures on that and haven't yet figured out the most efficient way to get those photos onto the computer. Hopefully I'll have that figured out by next week. In the mean time, here is a little tease. And feel free to follow me on Instagram: k2foulger.









No comments:
Post a Comment