So this post should have been done a week ago, but last week was a little hectic with traveling and what not that I didn't get around to it. So I'm playing catch up. We were still recovering from our illnesses so we didn't get out a ton. But that didn't stop Calum from keeping us entertained. Calum attempts multiple times a day take his shirt off. He gets tangled in his clothes, and while he's squirming he says "arms up," because that is what we say. I try to keep a straight face while I convince him to leave his shirt on.
At church Calum loves singing the hymns. This week he couldn't wait to get to nursery. He went down there before it started and was begging to go in and do puzzles. We are glad he likes nursery :)
Feeling better
We still hadn't had Thanksgiving but that didn't stop us from getting into the Christmas spirit. We made ugly sweaters with our friends
And did a little early Christmas shopping.
There's no where to stash these big toys in our little apartment so basically Christmas came early for Calum. We figure he doesn't care when he gets them and we will wrap a few little things that are easy to bring on our trip, since we're spending Christmas in Boise.
Let the holidays commence! The Foulgers are ready!!



No comments:
Post a Comment