This year our anniversary was on Thanksgiving Day. We have truly been so blessed these last four years and it was so amazing to get to spend our anniversary with family and friends and reflect on all of our blessings.
We made the trek to Utah and Calum was such a good traveler.
We saw lots of people, including my friend Katie who recently got back from her mission, and Calum's newest cousin :)
Classic Papa
Calum loved plating with his cousins and their fun toys, I barely saw him at all. He was too busy filling his pockets full of dirt and jumping on the tramp (which was the first thing he wanted to do in the morning.)
Sweet bath hair
Calum figured out how to climb onto the top bunk. Yikes! You're too big.
Thinking he's pretty funny in his "hat"
Calum wanted in on the Turkey Bowl action.
But was content goofing off on the sidelines :)
Black Friday Madness with the Foulger's.
Since it was our anniversary and all, Kevin and I decided to take advantage of grandma's babysitting and spent our first ever night away from Calum. I think I had a harder time than Calum did.
We headed to Logan and relived our college days more or less :)
We ate at our favorite spots.
Hung out on Campus
And watched the Aggies clench the WAC title.
All in all it was a pretty stellar anniversary. Here's to four more baby! (We are going to need a bigger frame!)







No comments:
Post a Comment