The flu has been making the rounds in the Foulger house, as a result we haven't gotten out much since Friday and have watched more TV then I think Calum has seen in his life. This is what we've all looked like, sitting on the couch with crackers and a drink. Calum is still cute when he's sick, surprise surprise :)
Before our quarantine began we did a few fun things. We used our jogger a lot this week on runs and hikes with friends. Calum loves when we get it out, he gets the front wheel and pushes it all around. Too funny.
We had a baby shower for my amazing friend Lucia. The only picture I took was of the cake I made for her. Haha. I was pretty proud of myself.
Calum loves to play with his dad. They played with this "race track" forever! They are so cute together.
Calum has finally figured out to say "yes" instead of "no" when he wants things which has made my life much easier. He also has to say "bye" to everything when we leave the house. "Bye drink, bye food, bye show, bye toys, bye Aggies, bye fuzz." He's quite the character. We have started to have him help us say prayers which is super cute. But the cutest is when he starts to pray on his own, he's done it a couple times, when I've given him food or when he wasn't feeling good. He'll say "Heavenly father" and then continue to mumble. He is too precious. Just our sweet little child of God and we love him so much. Being sick is the pits, but we sure love all the extra snuggles from Calum!




No comments:
Post a Comment