Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dressing UP!

Kevin's parents were in town this week to play with us, and play we did. Calum showing off for Gma. One of my girlfriends recently retaught me how to play hand and foot. So we had an ongoing game all week long :) On top of that we did all sorts of fun fall activities and got a jump start on Halloween.


We checked out a nearby pumpkin patch that was the perfect size for little Calum. Lots of kids toys and slides for him to play on and a goat to feed :)



The Notorious Nine. Haha. I just made that up!


 We have already used our costumes for this year quite a bit. We stopped by our old wards Halloween party to say hello.


I had Young Women and Excellence this week which was "UP" themed, so I wore the "Kevin" outfit then stole this sweet backdrop for some family pics!




 We also went to a costume parade at the library where Calum got some yummy treats and a story.


And to top it off our friend Brady turned one and had a Halloween bash to celebrate. Calum was a little nervous with everyone in costume, but loosened up after a few cupcakes :) Look at this cute old man. I was so proud of him for keeping on his glasses!


The Crew


I am a nerd, FYI


The Boys


The Girls


We had a lot of fun playing dress up this week. Thanks Keith and Ilene for letting us drag you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment