Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm Not a Witch I'm your Wife!


Yes that is me dressed up AGAIN! This time as Alphabet (I have never seen wicked so I thought they called me Alphabet, we had a good laugh). I always seem to be able to find some excuse. This time it was Bunco! Thats right me and the moms had ourselves a witchin time (evil cackle). As always it was good to have a night out. 


I thought I would share my attempt at making my own witch hat. It looks OK on the table but when worn the straw hat shows through. Haha. I ended up borrowing a factory made cap from a friend :)


 Kevin was busy this week planting a new batch of flowers at the temple. We didn't get to see him a ton  which Calum and I were both bummed about. I did recruit some of my friends to come help plant a few flower beds yesterday morning. I had fun planting away with my friends and my hubby. I think they should make a Take Your Woman to Work Day. Wouldn't that be fun?
Since Kevin was busy most of the week Calum and I spent a lot of time together, we practiced our Evil Cackles, played with friends, and cooked this awesome sweet potato that was grown at the temple. Haha.


Calum is becoming such the little boy. He was being pretty wild the other night, running and jumping. Once he even caught some air and fell straight to his bum. He was a little stunned, but not as stunned as he was when he shot a stream into his face while being changed. This was a first in our home and we had a good laugh. Basically, he's growing and learning and making us laugh every day. We love you tons Calumazoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment