It is definitely October. Calum is just so excited for Halloween and can't stop getting into our wig collection. Haha.
We went to a pumpkin patch with our friends.
Having a little too much fun in the kernels.
Calum really liked all the animals,
But wasn't super fond of the photo ops.
Forget riding in the wagon, I want to pull it!
We were inspired by all the pumpkins and decided to get out our paintbrushes! Haha.
Calum's friend Liam turned one. So we all donned our hipster gear to celebrate!
Hippest kids around.
We are almost as hip as Calum saying "We're home!" or "Go Aggies!" Calum is the hippest kid I know. I mean he's only 19 months and already is rockin a pretty awesome mustache :)




I liked your post before I even read it. I like to think that I'm 'Hip in October' too. and pretty much always... haha. Love you kinzie!
ReplyDelete