Thursday, May 5, 2016

Avengers Assemble

Miles did super good at his ten month appointment. He was 19 lbs. I left the sheet with his percentile and stuff there. Darn it. Calum had his five year check up at the same time and was very excited he didn't need shots. They are getting so big.

 Wiggle worm trying to climb out of the seat every second. He always thinks he's starving and doesn't want to sleep in the car seat anymore. So that has been a struggle as of late. But he sure is cute and smiley.

 My brother's in-laws cleaned out their giant shop and had a massive garage sale. The kids had fun running around and finding treasures. After Calum, Ailee and me met up with Mamma and Papa for some Mexican food, where Mamma taught the kids to eat the sugar out of the sugar packets on the table. What do you bet that'll be the new thing whenever we go eat. Haha.
These two were being cute in the car giving each other "Smoogees," whatever that is. Haha. They kept squishing their faces together and saying"Smoogee!"

Kevins been feeling pretty good. He even went out dirt biking on Saturday!

Sunday. I didn't get to spend much time in my classes because Miles was so sleepy. But so grateful for the spirit I felt in sacrament meeting and for the scriptures I read. God lives. He knows me and my struggles. "And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing." I need to quit focusing on myself and love and serve those around me. Sunday is the best. So needed.

Monday we had family night at the ball field watching my nephews team. 

Tuesday night was spent on the boat. Calum played pirates with the big boys and even braved the freezing water. Miles did a lot better, and Ailee was just happy to eat snacks and cruise (just like her momma!)



Kevin hates having to go out to lunch all the time for work. Especially when he finds treasures like this. 

I got to participate in the #springflingmakersswap. Basically a gift exchange between makers of small shops. This was the hoop I made for my girl.

And I got this framed mini quilt from Suzy Quilts

Fun huh?! It was like Christmas in May. I also made this hoop for a friend. I can't stop!

My kids make me so happy. Ailee is constantly singing, "Couple my dreams, couple my dreams." What that means I couldn't tell ya. But thats her go to song. Haha. We've decided Calum is Dennis the Menace and Miles has teeth like Goofy. Haha.
Calum and Ailee always say, "Oops Eeps." Don't know where they got that. Haha.

 And in case you need someone to save the day, we got you covered. Our neighbor brought a bunch of superhero dress ups and Calum is in heaven. Haha. We've had lots of discussions about saving the world, robbers and what not. 
Calum talking to Kevin, "I wish I had a job.... I do have a job, saving the world. All you have to do is harvest the sugar beets before winter."
He also asked me why Doc McStuffins isn't an avenger. Hahaha.


There you have it. Calum, saving the world one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment