Despite, sore throats, coughs and grotesque amounts of eye boogers we have managed to spend an awful lot of time outside.
We helped plant our community garden at mama and papas. Kevin put in a lot more work than I did :) We had lots of fun. Excited to watch it grow!
Kevin's work full of beauty and bad luck :)
Stuck in a wheat field. Don't worry, someone pulled him out.
We got all ready to go to the temple the other night, only to find out its closed. Haha. So instead we went and saw my brother in laws Parade home and went for my first mountain bike ride in an awful long time. We went quite a few times when we lived in Logan, but I only went once the whole time we lived in Denver, so I was DEFINITELY a little rusty. But we sure had a good time :)
Calum and Kevin went on a Fathers and Sons campout. Kevin was in charge so he was cooking a lot, Calum busted his lip open on a lantern, but all and all they had a good time I think. On the way home Calum said, "Dad that was too short." So apparently we need to go on a longer camping trip.
Calum and his friend Kyson crack me up
While the boys were off camping the girls went a shoppin. Miles wished he was off with the boys :)
Tea parties followed by science projects.
Calum in his baby bed, Ailee in the baby walker
Who knows whats going on here. Haha.
Calum spent a lot of time working on this troll trap. Haha. He had a little trail of bread crumbs leading to this contraption and kept demonstrating how the troll would get caught. Comedy.
Calum really wanted to make a "Hideout" not a fort. He wanted wood and nails. He was not happy when this was all I came up with. Ailee thought it was fun though.
fun with chalk
Calum drew his own numbers here :) Cutie
All fun and games... until its not. Hahaha
Like I said the cold bug has been making the rounds so it's been a little rough this week. Sometimes its hard not to get frustrated with my stubborn kids. Not to mention all the bodily fluids I clean up on the reg. Haha. But we had such a happy week, I'm trying to always be grateful even when I'm in the trenches :)



































No comments:
Post a Comment