Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Steelhead

The highly anticipated Steelhead fishing trip finally arrived. We had such a fun weekend with family!
We fished a lot. Some of us did better than others in the fishing department






 Don't worry I didn't catch a single fish, but I did help a fellow fisherman net his fish. It was hard. Haha.

Wish I'd had this net

  I think the kids had most fun playing in the mud



  We liked watching the fish and game stock the river





Crazy boys jumping in the river




The pool was a lot warmer


Shooting guns



Campfire and wolf ems

 Lots of late nights, mafia, puzzling, the sign game

Calum being naughty, surprise! 


Look at this hair!! 



The ranch was as fun as ever

Didn't do to well for my shoes though. Haha. I went around the whole weekend like this. 

Grandma made a pretty good fashion statement too :)

Grandma, Grandpa and Ailee tuckered out after a fun weekend.

More fun from the week.









Making messes with graham crackers


Attempted to potty train Ailee again. Didn't make to much progress. Haha. I don't think she's ready still. Why isn't she ready!!! I'm so sick of buying so many dang diapers.

Got to teach some of my friends to weave the other night. They did great.

No comments:

Post a Comment