Thursday, December 10, 2015

I Want To Tell Santa About The Church

We've been getting ready for Christmas round here. We've already been to multiple holiday parties have decorated and done all sorts of Holiday WhozeeWhateys. We wrote Santa some letters, Calum found a passalong card and told me he wanted Santa to know about the church. Pretty cute. 

  Miles is officially part of our family. He now has a goofy stocking like the rest of us :)


The Foulger tradition of baking and decorating gingerbread houses was a success! They aren't as fabulous as my mother-in-law's :) We did make a train at the request of my nephew, it was pretty cute. And since then my kids have been sneaking candy non-stop. They've been hopped up on sugar and going crazy. It's been a little ridiculous.






 

We picked out a tree in the freezing cold and got hot chocolate after. 

 I went to a relief society White Elephant party, and brought this Wreath Witherspoon. It was a hit.

I also went to a Favorite Things party with a bunch of fun girls. I brought these fun embroideries I made from a Gulush Threads pattern. I've been obsessed with making them. So the chances are good that you and everyone else I know are getting one of these for Christmas. Haha

  I also drug the fam to an Ugly Sweater Party at Boise Crossfit. Miles killed it :)

 Foulger Family Fun Day! Ok so we did have to run a couple errands but we also went to Big Al's for bowling and arcade games :) It was a fun day.




 So with all this Holiday Hubbub about it's no wonder I've been feeling a little over whelmed with stuff I have to do. Everyday I have this never-ending to-do list that I barely scratch the surface of. I feel like while I'm doing one thing I should be doing another. It's become a little stressful. This may seem dumb but I had a realization the other day that I'm doing what I can. It's not like I'm sitting around watching TV all day. I'm trying and thats all I can do. I can't do it all so sometimes things are going to get neglected. Maybe there are dishes in the sink or my house looks like a tornado hit it. But I can't do it all, and I'm coming to term with that. Haha. So there you go.
But how cute are these darn kids of mine? Calum is actually starting to color pictures instead of just scribbling all over the paper. It's pretty cute. Also this is him with pretty much an entire kiwi in his mouth. What a goof.

 Miles is getting too big.



Ailee's been hilarious lately with her cute little voice. She likes to say "I love you too much!" And puts on clothes saying "It fits" or "It's just my size" She broke a crayon the other day and she came pouting to me whining "My favorite.... My favorite." It was pretty cute. She likes to help out around the house. Here she is organizing presents and vacuuming. We love the Christmas season with these cute monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment