Christmas Eve, we ran around trying to get stuff all squared away. We had dinner at my moms and dressed up the kids for a little nativity. Calum wanted to be a donkey, (he wore reindeer ears), and Ailee was the angel. She was pretty cute. She thought it was fun spread her arms out like wings. I had her say "Peace." And she said it so cute and sweet. Love these kiddos of mine.
We got home from my moms and opened up some Aggie jammies that I made. This is the first year I made pjs. I was trying to keep it a secret but, I never had time to myself to make them. I decided my best option would be to make them during Ailee's nap time. Then only Calum would know. But Calum spilled the beans about five minutes into Kevin getting home from work. So that didn't pan out like I thought. Calum nada meltdown when he opened them, because there wasn't a shirt to go with his pajama pants and the minion slippers I got were not the right minion. Haha. He was super tired. But he seriously lost it. We had a long talk the next morning before we opened any gifts about how to act when we received gifts. I'm happy to report that there were no Christmas day meltdowns :)
The calm before the storm..
Santa left a nice little note for the kids.
and a trampoline to go with it! So so fun.
The kids had a blast seeing all the new treasures that Santa brought them.
I was pretty dang pumped about my new mixer.
Grandma and Grandpa liked the map we made them of all the places they lived.
Ailee loved playing with her dolls, and her closet for them.
But her favorite thing is all the new dress ups she got. She wants to wear them everywhere. She got some lipstick all over the Snow White one, so I had to wash it. She was soooo mad she couldn't wear it, that she seriously through the biggest tantrum I have ever seen her throw. Like throwing herself around and inconsolable. It was epic.
Calum really liked all his Minion gear and his Galactic Adventure marble set.
My mom got this car for my dad. The kids were going crazy. Trying to run over everyone and everything. We hung out and puzzled and ate lots of food. All in all it was a good day.
Got to go get ice cream with my long lost cousins. It was so fun to see them and catch up a bit.
Miles turned six months. He's getting super wiggly, rolling everywhere, and trying to sit up. He's so cute we love him so.



























No comments:
Post a Comment