Thursday, October 22, 2015

Making Cookies

Calum's been loving making cookies lately, and Mama is so good about letting him help. She even let him crack the eggs and roll the dough. I never let him do that. He was loving it. 


A guy at church asked if Miles was one!! Haha. I know he's big but he's not that big! Haha.


  And he sure is cute dressed up like a tiger.


Our neighborhood had a little halloween party, I didn't realize people were dressing up, so we threw together  some outfits. Calum's was a little small and Ailee's was a little hodge podged. Haha. We had fun.
 










 But we're getting in the halloween spirit. Had a little craft day,

Matchy costumes from Mama. These girls were the cutest.



Aggs beat BSU! Woot!
 

Still having fun crossfitting :)

 These kids are so funny. Calum likes to sing The Fall Out Boy song, "Remember Me for Centuries." But he says, "Remember me In Cenjilly." He sings it all the time. He's so funny.
He's also obsessed with sugar beets and thinks they are the coolest. He sure loves his dad. Kevin found a sugar beet cookie cutter so naturally we made them and he was sure to request the sugar beet one all the time. He also gets excited when he sees the sugar beets on a water bottle we have, he made sure to point it out to his friend Levi this week. Haha. I love that he thinks growing sugar beets is the best job :) He even says thats what he wants to do when he grows up. So cute.
It took me forever to leave Kelli's house today because they just wanted to stick their head out the window. Dorks.
Also we found this cat in the freezer.... Haha.


But it's no wonder they're so cute. Look at this little picture I found of their dad.  What a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment