Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Harvest

I don't mean to toot my own horn but this is my 200th post! Whaaaat?! I'm pretty proud of myself that I've stuck to blogging/journaling this long. Way to be Kinzie, here's a pat on the back :) Keep up the good work. Regardless of how crazy life is just find the time and journal, however works for you, because seriously it has been so fun to look back at old posts and watch our little family grow. It really is such a treasure. If I can do it, you can do it. So do it to it Lars.
Anywho... I went to a craft workshop put on by my friend Jessica at Sweetgrass Creative. I had such a fun afternoon eating junk and crafting my little heart out. We learned to roll felt balls, make dream catchers, backstitched little banners ( which sadly I spilled superglue on, so I'm still trying to decide what I want to do with it. No picture yet) and made gold leafed key chains. It was a party. I also won this pretty little ring from Seamaid Market . All in all it was a good day :) Thanks Jess for such a fun little crafternoon.



We loved conference weekend. Snuggles, food and home made play dough. Mama and Papa are the best :)



 Finally finished my throw pillows. Fabric buttons may be my new favorite thing. So fun. Calum told me, "You're so talented mom, and even is Grandma Foulger." Haha. 

Really completes this little corner eh?


Calum's preschool went to the pumping patch. It was so fun, probably the best one I've been to. So much stuff to do. There was a giant hay ride, corn pits, a jumping pillow, zip line, cow train, a giant inflatable creature they called "The Thing," and cute little play town. Such a fun time. 



My kid are so photogenic. Hahaha.








We decided since we were already out in the country, that we'd truck it a little further to Oregon to visit Kevin. So it was an agriculture filled day. We only saw Kevin for a bit cause he was busy piling up truckloads of sugar beets, but we were glad we got to see him cause during harvest he has to leave early and come home late. The kids probably won't see him much over the next month or so. We sure love our sugar daddy and all he does for us..


So for the next bit it'll just be me trying to prevent Ailee from taking off her poopy diapers (she did that two days in a row!! Ugh), getting our kids dressed (we got half way to preschool one day this week when I realized Calum wasn't wearing any shoes. Winning) and trying to get Calum to eat his veggies and Ailee to eat her meat. Haha. Is this some sort of Jack Sprat thing?? 

We miss Kevin already, Miles most of all :) How cute is he? He loves his daddy. We all do. Hopefully we'll just be so busy that the next six weeks will fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment